Call for papers, reviewers & guest editors for 2020 Issues of Revista Romaneasca pentru Educatie Multidimensionala
(a Web of Science/Clarivate Analytics indexed journal)
Submit a paper for evaluation
The editorial team of RREM Journal /Revista Romaneasca pentru Educatie Multidimensionala and LUMEN Publishing House has the privilege to invite scholars around the world to publish their research papers on Educational Sciences, in our journal, in 2020. The journal addresses the academic community across the world, especially expressing its openness for promoting young researchers.
The journal has a multidisciplinary orientation, being privileged papers that present a particular educational dimension in the following areas of social and humanistic sciences:
- Educational policies (•Trends and good practices in contemporary education – at preschool, school, university and postgraduate level;• Paradigms of contemporary education; • Quality assurance in education; • Educational management, • Reform, change and innovation in education; • Formal, non-formal and informal education in the context of contemporary educational policies and practices; • Self-education and permanent education; • Sport in the 3rd millennium)
- Initial and Continuing Teacher Training (• Mentoring and Coaching in Teacher Training; • Professionalization of the teaching career; • Training of trainers
- Psychology of education (• Psycho-pedagogy of ages; • Educating pupils with special educational needs; • Education of gifted children; • School learning; • Experiential learning; • Psycho-pedagogical knowledge of the pupil/child)
- Counseling theories and practices in education (• Educational counseling; • Vocational / professional / career counseling; • Psycho-pedagogical counseling; • Counseling for personal development; • Psycho-social counseling; • Counseling and psychological assistance in sport and Kinetotherapy)
- Fields of pedagogy (• General Pedagogy / Fundamentals of Pedagogy / General Theory of Education; • Theory and methodology of training / General didactics; • Curriculum Theory and Methodology; • Theory and Methodology of Pedagogical Research; • Sociology of education (Social pedagogy, Family pedagogy, Labor pedagogy, Media pedagogy, etc.); • Pedagogy of Art; • Philosophical Pedagogy (Philosophy of Education); • Anthropological pedagogy)
- Specialized didactics (• Didactics of the discipline; • Didactics of curricular area; • Physical education pedagogy; • Sport pedagogy;• The new education)
- E-Learning and Software in Education ( • Distance learning; • e-Learning technologies; • Projects and e-Learning experiences; • e-Tutoring & Mentoring; • e-Learning for sustainable development)
All these areas are intertwined around specific educational openings of the research areas presented. An article may be philosophical, social, culturally referential paper, etc.,
The 2020 themes for the journal are related to:
- Rethinking Social Action and Sustainable Development. Core Values for Multidimensional Education
- Ethical Values in Education and Professional Development
- Towards a Transmodern Society. Reconstructing European Values
- Multidimensional Education as Communicative Action
All papers will be submitted on the journal’s platform, at:
https://lumenpublishing.com/journals/index.php/rrem/user/register (create an account and submit your paper).
The papers that will not be submitted on the platform will not be taken into consideration. Waiting time until the first answer from the reviewers: between 30 – 90 days, depending on the topics.
All the papers should comply with the author’s guideline and the guideline for publication ethics.
The RREM journal appears in Golden Open Access system, so the authors and/or their affiliation institutions are kindly required to pay open access fees (only for finally accepted for publication articles). The open-access fee allows to any interested person to have access to the papers.
There are no other publication fees for publishing in the journal. However, particular editorial services such as: subscribing to a LUMEN conference, copy-editing of References, supplementary evaluations of similarities after review – can be offered under author’s request, but their costs are not covered in the open access fee.
The authors who cannot afford the open access fee have the possibility to apply to the LUMEN bursary system that can totally or partially cover the open access fee. Granting this bursary is at the discretion of LUMEN Editorial Committee who will take into consideration the scientific value of the paper, the geographical belongingness of the authors, the scientific value of the authors (H factor of previous published papers of the author) and, of course, the availability of the LUMEN Publishing House’s budget.
The RREM journal is covered in Web of Science (WOS); EBSCO; Google Scholar; Index Copernicus; Ideas RePeC; Econpapers; Socionet; CEEOL; Ulrich ProQuest; Cabell, Journalseek; Scipio; Philpapers; SHERPA/RoMEO repositories; KVK; WorldCat; CrossRef; CrossCheck.
Become a reviewer for RREM Journal
The scholars interested in serving as reviewer or in the Scientific Committee of the RREM journal are kindly asked to subscribe to the journal and select the option to be reviewer on our platform, at: https://lumenpublishing.com/journals/index.php/rrem/user/register and send an email to email@example.com that contains an Intention Letter and a CV of the potential reviewer / scientific committee member.
In order to be accepted as reviewer, the applicant must have a PhD in Education, Social Sciences or at least to be a PhD candidate in these fields.
For being listed in the Scientific Committee of the journal, a reviewer should have a PhD in the above-mentioned fields and have previously published at least two articles in indexed in WoS journals, including RREM or other LUMEN journals, and have a WoS H factor at least 2.
The reviewers or the Scientific Committee members will act voluntarily for the journal (no retribution will be paid from the part of LUMEN Publishing House), but they will receive LUMEN credits that could further be used for obtaining a discount in publication in all Lumen journals
Call for GUEST EDITORS
The scholars who want to serve as Guest Editors for a special or normal issue of the RREM Journal are invited to send us a proposal of an issue topic (that should match the general topic of the journal) and a description of the issue (the estimated topics of the articles and the number of articles that are estimated to be published in the issue).
If the issue is the result of a conference, then the proposal should include the organizer of the conference, the location, date and the estimated number of participants at the conference, the estimated number of the papers that intend to be published (no more than 25 and no less than 15 per issue).
The guest editor will manage the process of acceptance of the papers for the special issue and the peer review process, assisted by a designated LUMEN editor. The acceptance process as well as the peer review process will take place on the LUMEN platform, if the editorial contract will not mention otherwise.
The LUMEN editor reserves the right to refuse one or more articles that don‘t fully respect the editorial or ethical guidelines of our journal, including avoiding plagiarism, clear statements concerning ethics on human subjects research and so on.
The special issue containing at least 15 papers could benefit of a discount of open access fee for the guest editor and/or for some or all the papers, according to the negotiations between the LUMEN committee and the guest editor.
The guest editor will receive credits for his/her activity.
In order to be qualified as guest editor, a scholar should have PhD in the field of the special issue and at least 4 H factor in WoS for educational/social sciences field or at least 2 H factor for other fields.
If the issue is the result of a conference, the RREM journal and LUMEN Publishing House should be included in the partnership of the conference.
Happy to help. Inquiries
For supplementary information about publishing in RREM journal please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or see our journal at: https://lumenpublishing.com/journals/index.php/rrem/index